I WILL NEVER DIE


Got awarded for my book "I WIL NEVER DIE" on26 Nov 2023 in Goa.


In my 20 years of experience In the Financial Industry, I have seen many people saying NO to retirement Planning for various reasons


Reasons are multiple

1) They are too young to plan for retirement

2) No money to invest

3) No time for a meeting to decide on Financial Goals

4) Family functions/ vacations/commitments/ work

5) Have already invested in Property

6) No time for even reviewing their existing investments.


But when you go to see the oldage home the people over there have made these mistakes and have landed there due to the following assumptions 


A few assumptions that people make

1) I will work till I am alive I won’t retire.  

2) My body will support me I will take care

3) My Children will take care of me

4) I will save at a later date

5) My family will support me if I am in need.


I will suggest STOP PLAYING GAMES with your futureself.  And take a step to secure it by taking action now.


And this is where my book comes in “ I WILL NEVER DIE”  because I believe if you can't live with dignity it's as good as dying. This is a complete guide 


For the retirement planning.

All kinds of Insurance.  

What mistakes and assumptions does a person make while on a financial Journey?

Tax implications

It's one-of-a-kind self-help book.

Married Women’s rights


As a gesture to giving back to society half of the royalty of the book goes to an Oldage Home in Mumbai “ Aaji Devi’.


So I call you upon to buy this book.  The link is in the comment.  And save your future and it will help those old people looking for support in Old age Home


#successwithsuman #moneymamangement #retirementplanning #financial Goals


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is your Money KArma

How to Avoid Falling into the Credit Card Debt Trap?

What Are Debt Funds & Who should Invest in them.