Listening is an art that is missing these days.

 Listening is an art that is missing these days.


Active listening is a crucial skill that goes beyond simply hearing what someone says. 


I was unwell and had lost my voice for almost a week.  Now I am much better but I couldn't speak and whatever little that I spoke was very painful like a needle poking in my throat.


I realized that people were not able to understand that empathy was missing or they were too focused on what they had to say, they kept calling me despite messaging them that I couldn't speak.


Also whatever little that I spoke to a few people they didn't want to give me a chance to even complete my sentence and before that they would give their views.


Just a HUMBLE request to people to start listening to at least your near & dear ones.  Maybe there will be less stress in your life.


following are the benefits that I could think of

1) Better Emotional connection

2) Less Misunderstanding

3) Deeper understanding

4) Reduced Stress

5) Reduced Conflicts

6) Better environment to be in



Share with whom you feel they need to read this.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is your Money KArma

How to Avoid Falling into the Credit Card Debt Trap?

What Are Debt Funds & Who should Invest in them.